Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Why the change in name..?

Before I even re-joined the blogging world, I knew I wanted a change in name. It took me some time to think of one.

 I wanted the title to reflect my two purposes in blogging:


1. To glorify Jesus Christ, and share what I am learning in my relationship with Him.

2. To capture all of the randomness, and fun little memories in my life.



Which is what led me to choose the name:


So how did I land on this name?

One of my favorite lyrics is from the song Revelation Song
"Filled with wonder, awestruck wonder, at the mention of Your name" 

As I grow in my walk with Christ, I hope that I always find myself  in wonder and awe of The Lord. Hence, Wonderstruck. 



As far was whimsy goes...I like to think I am just a whimsical girl. I love musicals, top hats, floral patterns, polka dots, laughter, and general silliness.
(I also love alliteration) 









No comments:

Post a Comment